Tbilisi walking tour with wine tastingSmall group tour
- Tour guide
- 3 hours
- 5 star rating
- Cable car ride
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Join our best seller Tbilisi Walking Tour and discover the key landmarks and the hidden gems of the picturesque Old town!
This easy and fun tour is the perfect introduction to the capital of Georgia, but also to the history and culture of the country in general. Your local guide will take you on a walk through the most interesting places of historic Tbilisi while providing you with cultural and context of what you see. From ancient legends to interesting facts and the anecdotes about modern day lifestyle of Tbilisians - this tour covers more than just history and dates, it presents the city in a comprehensible and personal way.
Cross the Peace Bridge, see Tbilisi´s smallest clock, visit the Anchiskhati basilica, marvel at the panorama view from Narikala fort, take a ride in the cable cars, smell the sulfur springs and taste some of the most famous Georgian traditional wines.
WHO IS THIS TOUR PERFECT FOR?
- First time visitors
- Single travelers
- Thrifty travelers
- Active travelers
GOOD TO KNOW:
- We will be walking most of the time, so please wear comfortable shoes and think about sun protection in hot season
- The tour is not suitable for small kids, as it includes a lot of walking. Our recommended minimal age for this tour is 6 y.o.
Small group walking tour
- Small group tour
- Narikala fort and Mother of Georgia statue
- Gabriadze puppet theater
- Anchiskhati basilica
- Fig gorge and sulfur baths
- Temples of different religions
- Traditional bakery
- Small wine tasting of Georgian wines
- One way ride with cable cars
- Perfect introduction to Tbilisi
|Add options / Services|